Island Resort Casino: Where is it?
If you’re looking for a fun and exciting casino experience in Michigan’s Upper Peninsula, look no further than the Island Resort Casino. This popular destination offers gaming, entertainment, dining, and more – all in a beautiful location that’s surrounded by natural beauty. In this article, we’ll help you find Island Resort Casino and provide tips for making the most of your visit.
The Island Resort Casino is located in Harris, Michigan, just west of Escanaba. If you’re driving to the casino, you can reach it from several nearby cities:
- From Green Bay, Wisconsin – Take Hwy 41 north to Menominee, then take Hwy 35 north to Hwy 2, which will take you to the casino.
- From Marquette, Michigan – Take Hwy 553 south to Hwy 41, then take 41 south to Hwy 2, which will take you to the casino.
- From Iron Mountain, Michigan – Take Hwy 2 east to the casino.
If you’re flying into the area, the closest airport is Delta County Airport (ESC) in Escanaba, which is just 14 miles from the casino. Other nearby airports include Green Bay Austin Straubel International Airport (GRB) and Sawyer International Airport (SAW).
The Island Resort Casino is located in a beautiful area that’s surrounded by natural beauty. Some nearby attractions include:
- Fayette Historic State Park – This park features a restored 19th-century town that was once a bustling iron smelting community.
- Hiawatha National Forest – This forest covers over 800,000 acres of land and offers opportunities for hiking, fishing, and camping.
- Big Bay de Noc – This body of water is known for its excellent fishing and boating opportunities.
The Island Resort Casino has plenty to offer visitors who are looking for gaming and entertainment. The casino features over 1,200 slot machines, table games, bingo, and a poker room. There’s also a sportsbook and a non-smoking gaming area. You’ll have plenty of options when it comes to dining, too – there are several restaurants on-site that offer everything from casual fare to fine dining.
If you’re looking for entertainment, check out the Island Showroom, which features a variety of acts throughout the year. You can also hit up Club Four One for live music and comedy.
The Island Resort Casino offers a range of accommodations for visitors. If you’re looking for a hotel room, you can choose from standard rooms, deluxe rooms, and suites. There are also one-bedroom and two-bedroom villas available if you’re looking for more space. All of the accommodations are nicely appointed and offer plenty of amenities.
Tips for Visitors
If you’re planning a visit to the Island Resort Casino, here are a few tips to keep in mind:
- Bring comfortable shoes – You’ll be doing a lot of walking on the gaming floor, so make sure your footwear is up to the task.
- Check for promotions – The casino offers promotions and specials throughout the year, so check their website or ask at the desk when you arrive to see if there are any deals available.
- Don’t forget a jacket – Even in the summer, the Upper Peninsula can get chilly at night, so bring a jacket or sweater for when you’re outside.
Now that you know where to find Island Resort Casino and what to expect when you get there, it’s time to plan your visit. This popular destination offers something for everyone, whether you’re looking for gaming, entertainment, or just a beautiful location to explore. Plan your trip today and see why so many people visit the Island Resort Casino year after year.