Frontiers of Interaction is the leading Innovation conference in Italy.
It is a hybrid show that attracts inspiring international speakers and Italian talents, creating a bridge between Europe and Silicon Valley (digital cultural “hot spots” around the world). The unusual format creates an immersive experience featuring music, interactive and artistic installations, demo sites and keynotes, and makes it an ideal venue for thinkers and doers, innovators and academics, early adopters and long-term geeks.
Next edition will be held on June 7th-8th in Rome @Cinecittà Studios
– Garr Reynolds, College professor, designer, musician, author
– Dror Cohen, Project & Community Manager – Waze
– Johanna Kollmann, Ux Pro, Product Manager – Sidekick Studios
– David Crane, Co-founder – ActiVision
– John Rogers, Founder, CEO – Local Motors
– Roberto Tagliabue, Executive Director Software Design Jawbone
– Tanya Vlach, Cyborg girl
– Mauro Rubin, CEO – Joinpad
– Simonetta di Pippo, European Space Agency
– Eric Ezechieli, President & Founder Axelera and The Natural Step Italy
– Matt Morasky, Associate Creative Director – Dachis Group Europe
– Louisa Heinrich, Group Director, Strategy – Fjord Design
– Timo Arnall, Creative Director – Berg London
– Christophe Duteil, Ceo, ePawn
and… Kevin Kelly, Co-founder, Author – Wired (video)!
Keep you updated here
Tickets available here